domenica 13 maggio 2018

RIPI

I open my eyes and look at the sky,
full of soft white clouds.
                                                                                                                                                                   I open my eyes and look at the mountains,
full of big and strong trees.
                                                                                                                                                                                   I open my eyes and look at the gardens,
full of beautiful flowers.
                                                                                                                                                                                  I open my eyes and look at my little city,
full of houses with colored windows.
                                                                                                                                                          I look around and everything is fantastic.
                           
                                                                                    Elisa Crecco - Ripi